[Coco] Gold Connector Installed on MPI

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 16 11:05:35 EDT 2013

On Monday 16 September 2013 11:03:53 Kip Koon did opine:

> Hi Guys!
>
> Here are links to 3 pictures of the gold connector installed on my gray
> MPI:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxe50u9txl3b3fm/Pic_0916_201.jpg
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jw52dwpuc4jd8d/Pic_0916_202.jpg
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/q82bfehtcdfmmvu/Pic_0916_203.jpg
>
> Remember, these are not soldered yet.  Hopefully I'll be able to get
> both of these soldered in the next few days.  Take care my friends.
>
> Kip

The same comment re extending that bare area beside the connector so as to
engage the coco's grounding clips applies here Kip.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

A princess should not be afraid -- not with a brave knight to protect her.
		-- McCoy, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.3
         law-abiding citizens.