[Coco] unpack update

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 18:32:29 EDT 2013

I've been offline a few days because of having to pull things out for pest
control to spray. Now back online, but things still up and down as I work
on unpack. In commenting display-related code, I somehow introduce a new
bug causing a 67 error in buildSrc. I am down to side-by-side comparison of
the original data files and the modified version. So far, no code has been
isolated that shouldn't be, and the data must be the issue. Until that is
resolved, decode v1.15 is the only stable version.

I will post as I have news.

Wayne