[Coco] Trying to find SuperDriver and HDB-DOS

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Sep 15 18:01:16 EDT 2013

On Sunday 15 September 2013 17:56:39 David Ladd did opine:

> On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 15 September 2013 16:07:22 David Ladd did opine:
> > > <cut>
> >
> > I was not aware of that, and it could be the perfect solution.  Whats
> > the name of the key generator on linux?
>
> Gene,
>
> Here are some links to the resources I used when I was learning to set
> this up.
> First one from Sourceforge in your account:
> https://sourceforge.net/account/services
> On right side is some helpful links which in the instructions also gives
> some info for linux.
>
> Second one from ref link on Bitbucket:
> https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=270827678
>

> This is very handy when dealing with the mercurial(hg) repo's. I also
> found it handy on linux systems so I can ssh into other accounts so I
> can bypass the need to constantly typing in passwords when logging into
> the account(s).
>
> Though this does not get around the requirement for typing in the
> password when using SUDO or other special cases. :D
>
> Hope that helps you Gene and anyone else that might be interested in the
> sourceforge or bitbucket mercurial services and ssh private/public key
> pairs.

This last I assume I can essentially duplicate once I have actually
achieved a login by normal means on srcfrg?

Looks doable, but I just came in from the shop where I'm setting up to do a
couple PCB's, and my back is yelling that its quitting time.  Plus I need
to yip at the missus & go see if we can find some sitdown food someplace
about the county.

So back at this later.  Thanks David.
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

Man's reach must exceed his grasp, for why else the heavens?
         law-abiding citizens.