[Coco] Trying to find SuperDriver and HDB-DOS

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Sun Sep 15 14:32:44 EDT 2013

Gene,

There is also another option to get around requiring a password with
sourceforge when downloading and pushing when using hg under linux.
You can setup a ssh private and public key pair and register the public key
on your sourceforge account.

This would bypass the need for your password every time you access
sourceforge ssh hg resources. Well at least this has worked for me. :D