[Coco] Trying to find SuperDriver and HDB-DOS

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:11:56 EDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Third, I got plumb tired of trying to do an hg pull, and having it
> overwrite whatever I might have patched.  Something major, I try to do a

For this, and also for your script, you can keep a clean hg repository
where you only run "hg update", then make a working copy from this
where you build and patch stuff. So in your script, instead of
renaming the old dir and clone a new, you can keep doing "hg pull" in
the original dir and copy (cp -a) to a new dir-$(date +%...) and build
from there.

> push since I supposedly have rights, but sourceforge will take my password
> once, then decide to bounce it for several months running.  Sourceforge's
> inability to mirror a projects password list to every machine that can
> access the project is a legend, one that I find a right PIMA.  And it sure
> doesn't encourage me to push every time I cross a t.  Life, what little of
> it I have left at my age, is too short to put up with a buggy hg
> configuration at sourceforge.

I am not totally convinced the configuration problem is at the
sourceforge side though :) There are no project password lists, only
your single sourceforge user account password used everywhere.

Regards,
Tormod