[Coco] lwtools on Windows

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 09:43:22 EDT 2013

Mark,
I guess I missed the link to the 64 bit mingw. It wasn't listed on the page linked in the wiki. They are all 32 bit builds (I think). I just didn't look any further. Now that I know I can get a 64 bit version, I may try that with the 64 bit mercurial and see how it works. I know I saw someone post that using 64 bit to build NOS9 was a lot faster. I know the 32 bit version is sloooow. Especially on a 64 bit system.

BTW... It's my 19,377th Un-Birthday !!!
You have only one "Birthday" per year... but you have 364 "Un-Birthdays" per year !!
So a Very Merry Un-Birthday... to ME!! <popping a top on an ice cold Un-Birthday Bud Ice>

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com