[Coco] New files available

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 15 03:47:59 EDT 2013

G'day Bill,

Thanks for doing that.  I'd had a few requests for the files & was
thinking of making them publicly available.

One point that is worthy of note .... each of the sections I sent has
2 contents files in them ...
'files.bbs' ... contains filename, size & short description.
'desc.bbs' ... contains filename, uploader, date, size, keywords, long
description.

Note there is also a glitzy version, 'rlist.bbs', but that has
formatting a colour codes built in & is only 'properly' viewable on a
terminal.

I would hope that there might be some 'gems' in amongst that lot that
aren't elsewhere.

Thanks for hosting them.

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)