[Coco] Blast from the past

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 01:50:49 EDT 2013

Hi John!
I never received you original email message for some reason and it is not in
my junk email folder.
I know nothing about Heathkit's current plans.  If you take the rather long
survey, you get rewarded by becoming a Heathkit Insider.  You will receive
emails directly from Heathkit as they have news to report.  I' m eager to
find out what they are going to do in the near future myself.  I have no
idea whether they are ramping up for production yet or just testing the
waters of the marketplace.
Kip