[Coco] Blast from the past

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 19:02:35 EDT 2013

John,
Heathkit is just starting back up and are running surveys to see what people will buy if they do produce kits. They haven't actually abounced anything yet. Here's the link to the survey:
 http://www.heathkit.com/heathkit-survey.html

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia