[Coco] Trying to find SuperDriver and HDB-DOS

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Sep 14 17:44:52 EDT 2013

On Saturday 14 September 2013 17:43:45 Brian Goers did opine:

> On 9/14/2013 11:56 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Saturday 14 September 2013 12:40:05 Brian Goers did opine:
> >> Can someone direct me to where I can download SuperDriver and
> >> HDB-DOS? I can not seem to find it when I Google them.
> >
> > Superdriver's bits & pieces have been put back into nitros9 where they
> > came from originally, and hdbdos is now part of the latest toolshed,
> > along with 3 or 4 other surprises.
>
> OK
> Toolshed and NitrOS9
> Thanks for the info.

As you've likely figured out by now, you will also need lwtools to build
them, which is why my script pulls the latest version of that first.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

BOFH excuse #33: