[Coco] Trying to find SuperDriver and HDB-DOS

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Sep 14 12:56:40 EDT 2013

On Saturday 14 September 2013 12:40:05 Brian Goers did opine:

> Can someone direct me to where I can download SuperDriver and HDB-DOS?
> I can not seem to find it when I Google them.

Superdriver's bits & pieces have been put back into nitros9 where they came
from originally, and hdbdos is now part of the latest toolshed, along with
3 or 4 other surprises.

For my own convenience at keeping all 3 of those related packages up to
date, this linux script might serve as a model for something similar if you
are running windoze.
-------------------------------
#!/bin/bash
# since I'm always forgetting to sudo...
if [ `whoami` != 'root' ]; then
	echo
	echo "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
	echo "this script needs to be run by root"
	echo
	echo
	exit 1
fi
mv lwtools lwtools-$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M)
hg clone http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/hg/ lwtools
cd lwtools
make
make install
cd ..
echo
echo
echo "lwtools has been built, next is toolshed"
echo
echo
chown -R gene:www-data lwtools # make visible to the web
mv toolshed toolshed-$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M)
hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/toolshed/code toolshed
cd toolshed
make -C build/unix install
cd ..
chown -R gene:www-data toolshed # make visible to the web
echo
echo
echo "toolshed has been built and installed, next is nitros9"
echo
echo
mv nitros9 nitros9-$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M)
hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/nitros9/code nitros9
cd nitros9
hg update lwtools-port # this step is temporarily needed
export NITROS9DIR=$PWD
mkdir dsks # this step is temporarily needed
make dsk
make dskcopy
cd ..
chown -R gene:www-data nitros9
echo
echo
echo "this completes the build of lwtools, toolshed, and nitros9"
---------------------------------
If you are using linux, save whats between the long dashed lines as
getnitros9, then do as root, a "chmod +x /path/to/getnitros9" and then
execute it, as root.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!