[Coco] Green mountain micro color burner

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 13 22:23:41 EDT 2013

You're welcome! I'm glad they were helpful to you.

I found yet a third burner, but I haven't found the docs or can remember who
made it.

It's a very early item, not as well finished as the Intronics or the Color
Burner. I know it's broken as one end of a coil is not attached to the
board.

This was the burner I used most often.

Al