[Coco] "Assembly Language Subroutines for the 6809" by Leventhal

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Sep 13 22:22:12 EDT 2013

> Does anyone have this book? It is any good?
>
> I've found a copy at the local library, and am wondering if it's worth the
> trouble
> to scan in.

I've got this book and on the whole I'd agree with Bill that it is worth
scanning with some caveats. It is nowhere nearly as good as Leventhal's "6809
Assembly Language Programming". The book probably is the result of an advanced
degree thesis by Sally Cordes and the sample routines given are far from optimal
and has questionable proofreading. The book is 305 pages which will be a big
project and a massive download if not separated into chapters.