[Coco] Needed: Top cover for Coco3

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 13 14:01:02 EDT 2013

On 9/13/2013 8:46 AM, Bill wrote:
> My Coco3 continues to run hot, and I want to put a fan on it, and I'm gonna
> need to modify the top cover. Anyone who has one, I'd appreciate a
> 'donation'.
>
> Thanks

I don't recall my Coco 3 running hot just warm.
How hot is it?

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond