[Coco] uStream at VCFMW

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:49:32 EDT 2013

At the last meeting JohnMark had asked about live video feeds from the
show. We have attempted to do a uStream broadcast from VCFMW in the
past but between the limited bandwidth and my sluggish laptop, it was
an intermittent feed at best.

We'll try again this year, maybe with a camera set up on a small cart
so we can reposition it at various times throughout the weekend - aim
it at the shirts table in the morning, put it in the deli for talks,
watch the ECCC crowd, etc.

Here is the URL for the channel. Feel free to post it around with the
caveat that it may be dormant most of the time!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chiclassiccomp

-Jason T