[Coco] Update on CoCo Book

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Sep 12 19:56:13 EDT 2013

A thousand would get attention, yes, and I think it would safely be
considered a success. Modest, but in today's book climate, that would be
respectable.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and