[Coco] Update on CoCo Book

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Sep 12 19:22:32 EDT 2013

Thanks, guys, for the early support! The original ship target was sometime
in December, but the publisher has indicated that November is more
realistic. Fingers crossed it does indeed make it out sooner, rather than
later!

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and