[Coco] IT"S ALIVE!!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 16:15:03 EDT 2013

Mark, mine wasn't the GIMI but the rom to the Eagle AT keyboard interface which is the same size as the roms in your old AT keyboard interfaces.This Coco hadn't been tinkered with in 15 years until I got it last year. The pins were slightly corroded and came out one ended and slightly bent the pins. I was using a pair of needle nose pliers to flatten the pin back when it broke. I don't work on computer components every day, so there's a lot of tools I don't have. A chip puller is one of them I haven't picked up.
 I was just amazed that the guitar string worked :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com