[Coco] Update on CoCo Book

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Sep 12 15:16:34 EDT 2013

Where you have been Ronivon? ;-) The book will be available from
booksellers everywhere (including publisher CRC Press's Website), most
likely starting sometime in November. It will be available in paperback and
color ebook versions. You can preorder now from Amazon and places like that
if you wish, but again, it looks like it won't actually be shipping until
November. We'll definitely keep everyone posted on its progress, of course.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and