[Coco] Regarding a cheap floppy emulator

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 10 11:52:55 EDT 2013

I have to say that Mark makes the neatest stuff for the Coco...

I just wish I had the money to buy it all, and fully trick out my Coco 3.

what Mark is working on is great! By using a FLASH chip rather than a burned
ROM, you can upgrade your HDB-DOS by a quick re-flash rather than having to
erase your EPROM and reburn it.

And, this pak would be wonderful for game developers who could test their
games on it.

Al