[Coco] Green mountain micro color burner

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 10 11:32:48 EDT 2013

The personality modules are little DIP headers where you cross wires from
one side to the other to route the variable signals from one side to the
other for each kind of EPROM you might burn. My burner has three, one is
un-labled.

Page 18 has the "schematics" of some popular personality modules. From the
schematic of the burner, it's not hard to figure it out.

The scan I uploaded is incomplete. The guy at Staples only scanned every
other page it seems. I'm going to go back tomorrow and get corrected scans.
This is ridiculous!

Al