[Coco] Green mountain micro color burner

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Tue Sep 10 06:09:55 EDT 2013

Hi Kip (and everyone),

I'm sorry that I don't have any more info for you. Green Mountain
Micro went under over 25 years ago, and what was left was stored in a
repair shop where I worked for a while. It closed four or five years
ago, and I sold it all.

The designs were published in The Color Computer Magazine. There were
two 6821s on board, and as I recall the addressing scheme meant you
couldn't use it with other devices. That was early in the day for
ported peripherals.

It also used a fairly simple voltage regulation that provided the
relatively high current that some of those early EPROMs needed to
burn reliably. That meant it went through 9V batteries fairly
quickly; it never was a production burner.

And just a reminder about rights: I noted several years ago on this
list that ALL my computer projects and software have been placed in
the public domain.

Good luck with it!

Dennis