[Coco] Nitros9 users: How big are your OS9BOOTS ?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 10 03:38:36 EDT 2013

Hi Brett!
As I have yet to successfully create a custom bootable NitrOS-9 real floppy
disk or virtual disk for that matter all my os9boot files are on backup
disks of the NitrOS-9 distribution versions.  I can backup to real 3.5"
floppies just fine and they boot just fine, but whenever I modify the
scripts to create a custom OS9boot file and run that script to create my own
OS9boot files, the run has all kinds of errors, and the disks are not
bootable.  In fact one run left the OS9boot file with a temporary filename
and never renamed it OS9boot!  I'm trying to create a floppy boot disk that
can access the CF cards using the /i0 and /i1 device descriptors without
actually booting from one, so I can recobbler the os9boot file I somehow
messed up from a floppy disk backup I made.  Maybe I need to run one of the
built in scripts to see if it is successful first.  I'll try that one night
and see what happens.  I'll let you know if I am ever successful.  Take care
my friend.
Kip