[Coco] Someone pulling my whole site

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 9 05:16:02 EDT 2013

On Monday 09 September 2013 04:59:15 Theodore (Alex) Evans did opine:

> On 13-09-08 09:25 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > The only Texan I can think of (on this list) would be George R.  But I
> > can't imagine he would setup a recursive loop.  Its been pretty steady
> > since about 16:00 this afternoon.  By 22:00 when I blocked it, I would
> > have thought the whole thing could have been sucked 2 or 3 times.
>
> I am living in Texas, but in San Angelo, a fair piece to the west.

Hi Alex, long time no see here!  Are you actually retired yet?

And I found another ip locator, which claims that address is still a
comcast address, but in New Albany PA.  So I'm confused.

And I've taken inventory with du, and the 50 megs I estimated is close to
600, the built nitros9 is over 300 by itself.  So if someone was trying to
mirror me, maybe they didn't get it all.

Good to hear from you again.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

Nothing is a problem once you debug the code.
		-- John Carmack
         law-abiding citizens.