[Coco] VCC key mappings for OSX

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 19:32:13 EDT 2013

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 08:00:36 -0700
From: Steve Batson <steve at batsonphotography.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] VCC key mappings for OSX
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

>>You probably already know this, but a more reliable way to to run windows
on a >>Mac would be to use Parallels or VMWare and create a windows VM. Of
course >>you need a copy of windows to install in the VM. :)

I've been running windows 7 for my classes in Parallels, but Parallels 7
has been problematic. After exiting parallels, a process is left running
that consumes about 70+% of the CPU. I need to submit a bug report for this.
I should probably take a look at Fusion, to see if ti is any better.

This is why I opted for Crossover, it's much less demanding on the CPU.

As I mentioned, the biggest limitation is not having the Coco-PC key
mappings for VCC.

Message: 7