[Coco] VCC key mappings for OSX

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sat Sep 7 11:00:36 EDT 2013

My Mac has an End Key as well...you must either have a laptop or one of the newer, smaller keyboards.

You probably already know this, but a more reliable way to to run windows on a Mac would be to use Parallels or VMWare and create a windows VM. Of course you need a copy of windows to install in the VM. :)