[Coco] Dragon snapshost first package

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 10:10:30 EDT 2013

Here is the complete Dragon/CoCo keyboard matrix:
PA5      Dragon         X     Y     Z     Up    Dwn   Lft   Rgt   Space
         CoCo           8     9     :     ;     ,     -     .     /

PA4      Dragon         P     Q     R     S     T     U     V     W
         CoCo           0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7

PA3      Dragon         H     I     J     K     L     M     N     O
         CoCo           X     Y     Z     Up    Dwn   Lft   Rgt   Space

PA2      Dragon         @     A     B     C     D     E     F     G
         CoCo           P     Q     R     S     T     U     V     W

PA1      Dragon         8     9     :     ;     ,     -     .     /
         CoCo           H     I     J     K     L     M     N     O

PA0      Dragon         0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7
         CoCo           @     A     B     C     D     E     F     G

Also, Luis, you might want to patch the Dragon rom keyboard matrix routines
after loading the snapshot, to correct for CoCo mapping.
A similar approach was used for loading CoCo roms into the Dragon here:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=619#p4033
Of course, this will only work for games that don't poll the keyboard
directly.