[Coco] PopStar Pilot - Another chapter added

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 5 22:34:01 EDT 2013

And, along the same line... Tim Jenison was just interviewed by Leo Laporte on his show "Triangulation" yesterday. He talks about how he got into electronics, then computers (including mentioning the Coco), then the Amiga, etc. It also talks about his new documentary film (getting released later this year) called "Tim's Vermeer", which is actually getting some Oscar buzz.
Link to the show:

http://twit.tv/show/triangulation/118

(Brief side note - I dropped a Coco 3 system off at TWiT in April, and Leo briefly mentioned having received it).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net