[Coco] Continuing development of unpack

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 22:16:38 EDT 2013

I now have my "new" computer online, and all software has been installed
(that I use). I worked a little on cocopedia today, but I also looked at
decode. I decoded connect (a RiBBS procedure) and l loaded the source it
generated into Basic09, which I opened with a #40k memory modifier. It
loaded without error, despite the incorrectly defined TYPE statements. This
tells me it is ready enough for unpack. I made a copy of decode with the
display-related code commented. I messed up something in buildSrc, because
it gets that far and errors with a 67 error (Illegal Argument). I knew the
code needed to be cleaned up, but I didn't know how much till I started
looking for that bug.

I kept the modified source, but reverted to the previous version while I
clean up the code.

I should have the first release of unpack ready in a couple of weeks.

I'll post to this thread with progress.

Wayne