[Coco] PopStar Pilot - Another chapter added

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Thu Sep 5 19:59:01 EDT 2013

I'm impressed that people are using Amigas for Coco development work.  I have
a sweet A1200 setup but have never written any software for the Amiga and am
not familiar with the tools.  So I'm using a modern linux PC with MESS as my
main dev platform for DynoSprite, and only using the real Coco 3 for testing.
  Even doing the software development on the coco would be extremely painful.
  If my sprite compiler were ported from Python to BASIC it would probably
take days for one run :)

Richard