[Coco] Reading/Writing Model I/III/4 Disks on a CoCo

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Sep 5 14:48:36 EDT 2013

On Thursday 05 September 2013 14:45:39 Mark J. Blair did opine:

> After some further reading, I've found that the 4P supports booting from
> its RS-232 port, a feature which was used for production testing. So,
> given that feature, the 4P *needs* something like ADTpro or DW/Wired!
> Hmm, it might be time for me to learn Z-80 assembler... :)

That I do not recommend.  That chip is only surpassed in the dane bramaged
dept by the early 6502's.  It's conditional jumps/branches in particular
are a programmers worst nightmare.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows] System -> Repartitioning Disk for Linux...
(By cbbrown at io.org, Christopher Browne)
         law-abiding citizens.