[Coco] PopStar Pilot - Another chapter added

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 5 14:40:20 EDT 2013

I would agree that anything that speeds the development process should be welcomed - why put yourself through all that pain just for nostalgic reasons? Not to mention the fact that you're more likely to actually finish a project if you're not bogged down using cumbersome tools.

It was quite common back in the day that commercial game developers used systems other than the target machine to develop the 8-bit games. For example, cross assemblers were quite common, especially when disk storage on the target was the exception rather than the norm. So I'd argue that using an Amiga to develop coco games is still in the spirit of early development.

Sent from my ASUS Pad