[Coco] Reading/Writing Model I/III/4 Disks on a CoCo

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:31:46 EDT 2013

B09 won't support double sided.

Also write to LSN0 at the end. Skip the first sector from both image and
floppy, write all sectors and then reopen both image and floppy and then
write to LSN0.

Don't use seek, just read and ignore as the seek seems to not work properly
with non os-9 disks.

I have made a rawcopy tool for that, is at home I can send it you. it is in
asm so it supports double sided disks as well. I made a dragon32 superdos
disk using it.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net>wrote:

> Did it work? Have you successfully written an image?
>
> - Al -
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Gene Heskett
>
> Sure there is, it took me about an hour to knock it out in B09. Write LSN0,
> close the path, then reopen, and write the whole thing one sector at a
> time.  The dbl write of lsn0 is to get rid of the disk changed error.

Long live the CoCo