[Coco] Reading/Writing Model I/III/4 Disks on a CoCo

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 5 01:29:59 EDT 2013

As far as I know, Model III and 4 disks are 40 tracks. A 35 Track Coco drive
can't make those. I don't know of any software to make Model I/III/4 disks
on a Coco from images.

Your best bet is to ask Ira Goldklang (http://www.trs-80.com/) to make you
boot floppies, which he will for a small donation.

I can make you disks also. I got from Ira, Model 4 CP/M (Montezuma Micro),
MultiDOS Model III/4, and the the Model III/A disk. I may have a few other
Model III/4 disks, I'll check in the morning. I would need $1.00 per disk
(that's what I paid for them) plus postage.

When I get more organized, I'll have more things available. I just bought a
Model 4D a few weeks ago. I have to find all my TRS-80 Software which is up
on a high shelf right now. I'm not able to get it down myself due to an
injury. I'm waiting for a friend to come by and help me organize everything.

- Al -