[Coco] RSS feed

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed Sep 4 13:34:00 EDT 2013

On 9/4/2013 9:15 AM, Bill wrote:
> What is the possibility of setting this mailing list up as an RSS feed? It
> would go great as a feed into my BBS.
>
> Thanks

I for one hope this is not possible.

This is a verified receiver list.   Open to only the people that have
verified as a real email get these emails, not bots.  (for the most
part.)  This helps keep email addressed from being spammed.

While this does not stop all spam, it helps.  Your BBS does not have
these safeguards to keep people not of this verified list from viewing
the email and my email address.  While someone can download the messages
from the website and parse out the email addresses, it does slow them down.

If I wanted my post to go beyond the scope of this list of verified CoCo
users, I would post on Facebook, Google+ or some other so social media
service.