[Coco] Is anyone else using Xroar?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 22:13:35 EDT 2013

Al,
The Windows GTK snaps of XRoar were a hack put together by someone else (not the author) and there is no support. So, you're on your own for the most part.
I have both the 32bit and 64bit versions running on Vista 64bit. I had to experiment and needed almost every package on the GTK website. I get all the menus though one or two do not function properly.
I can send you a list of the packages I have in the XRoar directory for comparison if you'd like.
Also, I think there is a config parameter you can insert in the config file to bring up the menus, but if all the GTK parts are not there, it still will not show.
There is definately more functionality with XRoar with the menus. There are some things that there are no "command keys" for and can only be set in the menus.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com