[Coco] Gene's Web Page

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 3 21:55:40 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 03 September 2013 21:49:38 Bruce W. Calkins did opine:

Until it really does expire.  And with the noncommittal responses we get
from DynDNS, I have no clue when that will occur.

> <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene>
> Does not.

I wonder how long it takes to propagate out to the DNS servers in the
company trenches?  FWIW, I can't ping it, unknown host, so dns is not
resolving it.

But I'll keep trying by setting up a single ping every 30 minutes.  Oh
fudge, ping can't do that as it only does the lookup once.  I'll dbl check
that anyway.  Later.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!