[Coco] So, does anyone know where to get disk drives?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 21:49:35 EDT 2013

@Al Hartman,
I only contribute to the Color Computer Archive and was originally given access to "re-organize" the site.
The software that I personally have uploaded has been with the personal (and written) permission of the original authors. Any "packages" (software and maual zips) that I have put together there, were from software that already existed there in their seperate forms.

The site is owned and maintained by Guillaume Major. guillaume.major at gmail.com,
Contact him to let him know your copyright status on the software and in the meantime, I will see that the programs are removed. I will also contact him to let him know about the situation.

If there are any more programs that you know of in this archive that are similarly copywritten by yourself or others who do not want them in the archive, contact myself or Guilluame by private email.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
And good luck with your venture :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia