[Coco] Drivewire 4 Server Woes Solved!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 19:31:16 EDT 2013

Hi Guys!

I have finally solved the connectivity problems with Drivewire 4 Server.
All my DW4 icons were executing DW4UI.EXE, so I changed them all to
DW4UI.JAR with no java command in front and DW4 starts up immediately!
There is no delay!  I know I will enjoy DW4 a lot more now!  When I was
using DW4UI.EXE there was a significant delay waiting for DW4 to startup.

Aaron, has something changed in DW4UI.EXE?  Would you still like for me to
start DW4UI.EXE up is a DOS window and send you the resulting data?

Now I can get back to what I like doing with all this new-found technology
we have for our beloved Cocos and that is expanding my Coco setup as far as
I can take it!  I love this stuff!

Kip