[Coco] Search function for this list archive

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:34:46 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Bill wrote:
> You could append each month to the previous and build one large file

Each month can be downloaded from
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/ but for those unfamiliar with
e.g. "curl" it would be nice if there was also one big download of
everything since the start, or at least for each year. I have a 27MB
.xz archive of 2003-2012 if somebody wants to host it.

Tormod