[Coco] Gene's Web Page

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 2 19:26:43 EDT 2013

On Monday 02 September 2013 19:04:48 Chris Osborn did opine:

> On Sep 2, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > So all over you should grab a magic marker and write down on the wall,
> > my ip address, which has not changed now in about 3 years.  Its
> > 204.111.64.149 but you will still need to append the :85/gene to
> > that.
>
> Looks to me like the route to that address is down. The dyndns lookup
> still points to that IP. Even trying the IP directly doesn't work.
>
> cmd> telnet coyoteden.dyndns-free.com 85
> Trying 204.111.64.149...

Humm, lemme check the port forwarding rules in my router then.  BRB.  It
looks good from here, apache2 is running on its usual port 80, and I have a
port forward setup in the router to fwd the WAN address to the LAN address,
translating the WAN port from 85 to 80 in the process.  So it should be
working, but obviously is not.  I did stop the fwd and restart it in case
something is funkity, so you might try again & get back to me.