[Coco] Drivewire4 - Java problem

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:44:53 EDT 2013

On Sep 1, 2013 1:53 PM, "Kip Koon" <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Aaron!
> Sorry about not including details.  All I see is the Drivewire 4 Orange
logo
> being display for a few seconds, then it disappears and nothing else.
 Where
> should I go for more details like a log of Drivewire 4 starting up?
> Kip

Running from the command line will probably reveal what is going on.
Open a command prompt, CD \where\drivewire\lives, then type:

java -jar DW4UI.jar

Chances are you will get a verbose listing of some error.  That would be
helpful to see.

If that doesn't produce anything helpful, you have more options.

java -jar DW4UI.jar -debug

will force detailed logging of every action to be output on the console.

java -jar DW4UI.jar -logviewer

will open a fancy GUI log monitor/viewer, good for long term logging or
searching/filtering entries