[Coco] Making rompaks

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 1 00:52:11 EDT 2013

Mark, I know what you mean. I spent many hours unravelling and slowly winding tape back into one of those carts only to have the player eat it again. Remember how you could pull one side and it would wind back in... if the tape didn't twist and flip over in the process?  I was one happy camper when cassettes became the standard.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com