[Coco] What would your ideal CoCo cartridge do?

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Wed Oct 30 17:36:32 EDT 2013

 I've put some thought to this subject. LOTS of thought.

 I "THINK" it would be nice if a small computer thing such as a CPLD or
whatever it's called could interface to a Blue Tooth dongle. Then the Coco
could access other devices without wires.
 I have ideas on how this might be used but, I have NO idea how it could be
done.

 The little bit of research I did on Blue Tooth  tells me it can access up
to about 80 devices which leaves us with plenty of things we could add to
our cocos as projects, even robotics and other things as what I use. At the
speed it is capable of, it would still be faster than our cocos.

 I feel it would be a cool thing! It could even replace the drive wire stuff
to a PC.

 If a little CPU thingy isn't necessary, even better but I think that may be
something required to deal with it.

George