[Coco] new problem with unpack

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:07:08 EDT 2013

I used vfy and ded both to change the data space requirement for unpack. I
used vfy first, then when it showed the 215 error, I started again and used
ded. It resulted in a different error (215 bad pathname). Using decode, I
can tell that I did increase the storage size field to 8192.

I have put together a list of the modules in memory at once, including
their module sizes and their data sizes. I am not using formatting in this
post, so you will likely need to copy the table below to a text editor that
allows you to see mono-spaced text. I believe that the last row (C) proves
that I am not using up the entire 64K space, but I am still not sure.
Perhaps someone else can tell me if I am going over the limit (remembering
that the 64K space includes whatever is copied from the system, as well as
the merged RunB modules).

RunB is merged with Inkey, SysCall and gfx2.

Wayne

1 unpack/readCode
2 unpack/defVars
3 unpack/buildSrc