[Coco] Various NitrOS-9 Questions

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 28 23:16:34 EDT 2013

Hi Retro!
Is that you Luis?  I actually have Cygwin installed.  Make and g++ came with
Cygwin.  Do I need to get them separately as well?  I have also successfully
built LWTools and Toolshed.  I used os9 a lot recently to help put together
some OS9 disks for a friend.  What I don't understand is after all the
emails I've read and followed, I still can't successfully build the NitrOS-9
Distribution dsk images.  I can send you an output text file showing the
results of a typical run if you like.  Unfortunately, the error messages do
not get redirected into the text file - failed messages do though.  I can
show you how the building process runs on my system via skype if you like.
Maybe that would help you to understand & see what's happening.
Kip