[Coco] Building NITROS9

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 07:27:59 EDT 2013

Looks like the mingw project has switched to a different installer.

The instructions would now be:

Visit https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Installer/mingw-get-inst/

Find "Looking for the latest version? Download mingw-get-setup.exe"
and click it, download and execute this file.

Install with defaults.

When the MingW installation manager opens, close it without doing anything.

This should take care of everything you need, at least it does on my
system.  I will update the wiki page after confirming on additional
machines.

Is it possible you actually removed the msys base package rather than
installing it?  In the new installer, it is installed by default, so
taking some action on this item may have done the opposite of what is
desired.