[Coco] hardware scrolling

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Mon Oct 28 06:16:49 EDT 2013

Nick...

I have been trying to combine colours by page flipping aswell, but the
results are less than impressive....

Quite alot of inherent flicker going on.....

I'm trying to "re enable" the semigraphics feature that should have been
possible if they wired the vdg another way....

The said feature is 2 different colours in 1 cell as it stands you can have
say: (yellow/black or Black/yellow or black/black Yellow/yellow) - what
would have been nice was the ability to have say yellow/green etc......

You can "simulate" this effect to a degree by chosing adjacent cells in 2
locations but it's uses are limited...

/Simon :-)