[Coco] What would your ideal CoCo cartridge do?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sun Oct 27 20:58:57 EDT 2013

On Oct 27, 2013, at 17:41 , Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ethernet

How would the ethernet be used? Is there a TCP/IP stack that can work on a CoCo, or would this be something with an embedded ethernet stack and a serial-like interface to the CoCo?

> The items in your list already exist in various forms, fwiw.

Yup. I don't think I've come up with anything truly original at all here. I'm just discussing what features might be nice to combine in a single cartridge. Especially combinations that don't presently exist in one cartridge, and/or things that are hard to obtain nowadays.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/