[Coco] hardware scrolling

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sat Oct 26 16:19:17 EDT 2013

Hey nick...

Yes the routines look crappy now... With screen crud etc... But thats just
because i'm perfecting them....

Btw i just cut the 192 lines of $ff22 frappin and put the mode switch in the
vsync, so now i have a whole frame to play with ! - I'm contemplating on
setting up an irq vector at $10c to take care of the screen while the main
program does other things.....

I have no intention of making any kind of game... A Demo yes.....

If others can be inspired by what "appears" to be aincient wisdom, then good
on them...

I cant see this kind of info or stuff anywhere on the net at the moment, so
maybe it exists, maybe it doesn't !

/Simon ;-)